Tuesday, February 16, 2021

RYNGA RECHARGE AVAILABLE

Low Price International Calls...

I am the Official reseller of  Voip Services. I am providing voip credits worldwide at good rate. You can purchase any amount of credits from me. Minimum recharge 5 Euros. No delay & 24x7 days service.
Today's Rate 

10 Euros  =  1000 Rs  
10 USD  =  930 Rs

For resellers credits (R2R) are available at  cheap rates. ( Daily the rate will be updated. Just contact me and know the price)

I will transfer the credits once I receive your amount. I always welcome voip users and resellers.

Available VoIP Brands:
12voip, actionvoip, calleasy, cheapvoip, dialnow, easyvoip, freecall, internetcalls, intervoip, jumblo, justvoip, lowratevoip, netappelfr, nonohnet, poivy, powervoip, rynga, sipdiscount, smartvoip, smsdiscount, smslisto, voipbuster, voipbusterpro, voipcheap, voipdiscount, voipgain, voipraider, voipstunt, voipwise, voipzoom, webcalldirect, etc..

You  can choose the following payment method:
                 Net banking transfer,Google Pay, PhonePe
                 Cash deposits , Credit/Debit Card Payment
                 Western union, Express money or any other payment methods.

For more details about voip calling credits:
DARWIN R,
OFFICIAL VOIP RESELLER,
Mobile:  + 91- 9443112038 (Whatsapp, Telegram & Signal)
Skype: darwin.india


No comments:

Post a Comment